Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Zoe's May Listmania

I am not dead! Hurrah! I am just working which is less hurrah but it means I have money and that is, as always, a wonderful thing in these wallet-cinching times.

Pain Management by yours truly and the infinitely adorable Cassidy Ryan is now on ARe and has received four steamy cups from Coffee Time Romance! "Ms. Ryan and Ms. Nichols have powerful pens with eloquent wording and vivid pictures that flow from one page to the next...." Thanks, Danielle!

I just stumbled onto a sweet mini review for Pain Management from Chris at Stumbling Over Chaos. Scroll down a bit, we're in the Book Update section. We made Chris cry - for good reasons. Thank you so much for the kind words, Chris!

The Royal Touch, my femdom BDSM short from Noble Romance, is now up on 1 Romance ebooks for $1.50! Grab it while you can!

The Royal Touch gets three cups from Coffee Time! "Zoe Nichols writes an exciting yet suspenseful tale that leaves the reader wondering about the outcome until the very end..." Thanks, Delane!

The Royal Touch is now on ARe!


That's all, folks. See y'all next time :)

2 comments:

Chris said...

You are welcome! I hope you and Cassidy have more projects planned. :)

Zoe Nichols said...

:) I'm sure you'll see more of us soon. It's too much fun to stop!

Related Posts with Thumbnails