Sunday, March 9, 2008

Manlove sweeps the Eppies!

Okay, so maybe that's overstating it a bit *g*
BUT.
Two of my very favorite manlove authors (women I am proud to call friends) won their categories in the Eppies last night, and I am so happy and proud I could bust!

Jet Mykles won the Erotic Fantasy/Paranormal Romance category with Rated X-Mas: Spiritual Noelle. It's a menage, but does contain some HAWT m/m action :D
Laura Baumbach won the GLBT category with The Lost Temple of Karttikeya, which is the nail-biting final book in Loose Id's multi-author Collector series.

Big congrats, girls, y'all ROCK!
**throws confetti**
Congrats to all the other Eppie winners and finalists as well :D
Did I miss any other manlove winners?

Jet's already been poking me to enter something for the next Eppies. I'm thinking Untamed Heart...

6 comments:

Maura Anderson said...

Congratulations to Jet and Laura!!!

I'm going to pester you, too, Ally.

- Maura

Ally Blue said...

Oh yeah, EVERYBODY poke me!

o_O

okay that didn't come out right...

Maura Anderson said...

Wow - talk about an INVITATION!!!

Ally Blue said...

I know, the manwhores have berated me for being an attention slut.

Anonymous said...

LOL -Ally! ;)

Big Congrats to Jet & Laura --a big step for manlove authors EVERYWHERE, IMHO! :)

Hugs,
S )O(

Ally Blue said...

Hi Sabrina!
**waves**
I used one of your pens yesterday to write a card to my sister :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails