Monday, May 12, 2008

Coming soon...

Counting down to my latest M/M book, Fallen Angels, from Loose-Id. It's looking to be a June 3rd release date. *yay* As soon as I recieve my cover, I'll get it posted here :) Meanwhile, here's the blurb and a hot little excerpt.
Have a great week!

Blurb:
Adam Hardy’s assignment was clear: Infiltrate the pseudo-biker gang Fallen Angels and bring back the dirt on their big boss, Lucifer.

Nowhere in the mission statement did it tell him to fall for their leader, Mammon, named after the fallen angel of greed.

Marc, aka Mammon, thought that a quick dip would sate the lust he held for the newest Fallen Angel. After all, Adam would never be his now that Lucifer has taken an interest in the pretty boy. Intent on making him a golden boy.

Who knew sex and the unexpected bond of trust would bring the two men together as they try to take Lucifer down and out of their lives forever. Can the two survive all the obstacles thrown at them?


Excerpt:

I never experienced longing this intense. All my instincts screamed to run. To escape. Isn’t that why I’d suffered the pain getting loose from my bindings? Now, I blew my entire plan, by kissing my enemy. All right, we’d already had sex three times. Intimate times. But this…what I did now was different. I was fucking insane.

I’d been surprised to find myself hard and wanting by the time I managed to pin Marc. Even more so when he responded in kind. It was the complete look of defeat that broke my resolve. At first, I wanted to comfort him. Soothe away the hurt and distrust.

As the kiss deepened, his hips bucked up, rubbing against me. I moaned, and my hold loosened. Beneath his sweaty, masculine flavor, I tasted blood. His. Mine. We’d both shed our share in the fight. Distantly, I knew if this was a trick, I was screwed because I had little fighting strength left in me. Adrenaline had been the only thing that kept me running. Now, I felt it shift into lustful desire. The kind that drove a person crazy if it wasn’t appeased.

I took the risk and shifted my grip from Marc’s wrists to entwining my fingers with his, trusting that his reactions were real and not deception. He squeezed my hands, almost comforting, instead of threatening. He could easily flip me and have the advantage, but didn’t. He was busy delving deep into my mouth, his tongue aggressively dominating mine.

I pulled away, breathless. “I should be running, not kissing.”

Marc’s pelvis ground up into my weight. “I should’ve killed you when I had the chance.”

My eyes closed against my will, reveling in the feel of Marc responding to me. He appeared as desperate for this as I felt. “We’re fucking insane.”

“Insane. Yes.” He lifted his head and nipped at my bottom lip. I groaned as pleasure and pain merged. “Fucking. We’ll get there in a few.”

“We shouldn’t be doing this.” I shook my head and gazed into his arresting dark eyes. “We need to…” My protests were cut off when he kissed me again. The urge to resist melted, as did my sanity.

Marc took charge as he had our previous times together. I didn’t mind. In fact, I enjoyed it. The word submissive came to mind, but in reality it didn’t fit. I delighted in a little pain with my pleasure during sex, relished in having a strong lover. One who knew what he wanted and had no qualms in taking it. But that was the extent to any submissive nature inside me.

My hands released his and slid down Marc’s torso. He wore a T-shirt when I’d attacked. Now, it was nothing more than rags hanging sexily on him. But it had to go; the feel of his skin was more important. I finished ripping the material from his body with a groan as my gaze fell to his beautiful, smooth skin. Already he had a bruise or two surfacing, but that just made him sexier. Trophies of the battle.

My fingers found the button to his jeans and clumsily tore at it. Marc moaned into my mouth when the treasure I sought fell into my hand.

His cock throbbed in my grasp, the flesh soft and hot. My thumb brushed over the tip, and his wetness clung to my skin. Marc’s body jerked in response, and then he thrust forward in my grip.

“So good,” he muttered into my ear.

Since I still wore only my boxers, Marc easily freed my cock and turned us on our sides, facing each other. My teeth nibbled at his neck, our hips thrust in time to one another. Our breath became rapid, and moans increased. Fire burned deep in my groin. Heat blazed my nerves as sweat coated my body.

I licked Marc’s neck, and his salty sweat deliciously coated my taste buds. I wished the tightness of Marc’s hand was his ass, but there was no way I’d stop this to get the condoms from the bedroom.

“So close,” I moaned, speeding up my pace.

Marc cried out my name as he shot his jizz onto my stomach. I followed suit with a yell of release before collapsing, weak as a newborn kitten.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails