So here are my goals for 2009. Snicker all you want. I've had wine, that's my excuse for my loftiness.
1) Lose weight - Will go more smoothly if Obama can ban carbs. I got a head start on the plan today by getting one of those Eat This, Not That books. Ten pages in, and I'm convinced I never want to eat anything again. Ugh!
2) Complete one full-length Dareville novel - Most likely it will be Dare Devils - and write at least three novella-length works. I have an M/M work in outline and another in progress. Just need the time to finish.
3) Increase Phaze Books sales by 50% - We did it this year, why not?
4) Redo website...again - I am putting the finishing touches on the all-new LeighEllwood.com now.
5) Get new cart installed at Phaze - put that off long enough
6) Increase promotion efforts - more blogging and tweeting, less whining7) Save up for Rush's next tour - and there will be a tour. Oh yes, there will.
So what are your plans?