Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Which Pretty Much Means I'm Back To Square One

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(I'm pretty sure this isn't really how my brain looks right now....pretty sure. *looks worried*)

So about a day or two ago, my writing partner and I finished what is - to date - our longest story. We're pretty stoked, considering we did it within a week. Which also means that I am...brain fried. Sigh. That sucks mostly because I can't not be trying to write something.

I need to take a break so I can recover and go at it again. Unforunately, I really suck with breaks. I mean...I can't do it. I'll lounge around and read some, sure but right afterward, I've got the tickle of an idea.

Sigh. Ah, well. It's a process. At least that's what I'm telling myself. The good thing is, that story is all clean and subbed. Woot! Now if I can just stop collecting publishers to sub to, I might be able to get something else done. Snort. If it ain't one thing, it's something else.

I'm off to slap around some words and see if they make something interesting.

Granted, if I could get off Twitter too, I'd probably get a shitload more done. But in the theory of things that are probable....that is not. *grin* I'm telling myself its research - learning more about people and the quirks that make them so infallibly human.

Yeah, I know. I don't believe me that much either. Ta!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails