Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Come chat with me!

Check it out. I've scheduled a chat with Coffee Time Romance & More. It won't actually be the on the forum, however, as it's bound to involve sexy excerpts. Instead, it will be on their Erotic E-loop Yahoo Group. If you aren't a member of that group yet, follow the link to sign up. Then, come chat with me--and be entered to win spiffy prizes--on Friday 25 February from 10-12 PST (1-3 EST). I might even have excerpts from my latest novella, Compass Hearts, by then, too. We're coming up on editing time, so I hope to have a clean (so to speak ;->) excerpt or two for you by the 25th.

And since I mention it, here's a little reminder what Compass Hearts is about: college boys; magic; erotic art; cold toes; and steamy sex.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails