Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Oh no she isn't!

Oh no! She is! She's writing about women! *gasp* What can I say? When characters finally start talking to me, I have to listen, and this time the characters are women. Don't worry, though. There are a couple of fellows in my head who have started to chat a bit, too. They're just a lot less forthcoming than the ladies, so I'm afraid they have to wait a little while. Frankly, I'm glad the two pairs aren't fighting for my attention. The gents are being just that, gentlemen, and waiting patiently on the back burner in my brain. It makes for a much saner me. Or should I say much less insane me? That's probably more accurate.

So here's a question for you. We're all here because we love to read m/m stories, right? Right. But do you dabble in other romantic pairings (or groupings), or are you strictly "Boys Only"?

3 comments:

Tam said...

I am strictly boys only (in varying combinations). I don't mind girls as a sub-plot, another couple of girls or an m/f but for the main romantic pair I'm looking for two penises minimum. :-)

VJ Summers said...

I've been kind of wondering about this, too. What about m/m/f stories? I know as a reader right now I'm tending toward strictly m/m (more than 2 m's tends to boggle me a little bit, at least as a long-term triad). As a solo writer I tend that way, too, but when writing with my partner we tend to be pretty m/f centric. Interestingly, all the m/m parts of our collaborated stuff come from me... go figure! LOL

Maia Strong said...

Tam - I love the way you put it: "two penises minimum." LOL!

VJ - I hear you. I'm usually an m/m writer, although I have an m/m/f I'm hoping to get out there soon. It's been a long time since I wrote either m/f (my least preferred pairing) or f/f, so I find this story a bit of a surprise. I guess my creative brain decided to finally give in to my lesbian friends who kept asking when I was going to write one for them. ;-D

Related Posts with Thumbnails