Friday, June 10, 2011

Drawin' fun

On Twitter the other day, I was gushing about X-men: First Class, which I absolutely loved. Durrr. Wolverine: Origins came pretty close to feeling like the actual comic characters, but First Class has indeed captured the right essence of the books. And its so much fun! I highly recommend it, and for those of you who, like me, enjoy bromantic elements, the chemistry between Charles and Eric is fantastisch.

So with a ton of great flicks in theaters right now, I've felt the itch from the sketching bug...

Ahh, Magneto, why you such a hottie baddass?



Nightcrawler, we saw your mom and dad in First Class!




The week before Xmen came out, Captain Barbossa pirated my drawing muse.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, now I'll definitely go see the movie! Yummy sketches, Anne. :)

And wasn't the new Pirates good? It felt like the 1st one to me, which was the best of the bunch IMO.

Anne Cain said...

Yes!!! I loved the new Pirates, and I totally agree: it had the same spirit of fun and adventure and spookiness of the first film. My sister and I have come to the conclusion that the only really good thing to come out of 2 and 3 was the return of Barbossa. :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails