Monday, October 3, 2011

So Excited!


Next week is the big Gay Romance Literary Retreat in New Orleans and I couldn't be more excited. I'm flying out next Tuesday, just a touch early because I've always wanted to visit New Orleans and want to spend as much time there as possible before I have to fly home again. I mean, not only am I going to be in a beautiful, historic area, but I'm also going to be surrounded by over two hundred writers and readers in my favorite genre. How often does that happen? It's going to be fabulous.

Anyhoo, if anyone else is planning to attend make sure you track me down and say hello. I'm sure I'll be all over the place and easy to find. Tune in next time I post, because I'm sure I'll have a gazillion photos to share. I may actually have the camera attached to my face the entire time I'm there. :D

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails