Sunday, March 24, 2013

More firemen.....

Omg it's been at least a month. So sorry, slashers! My last few weekends have been really exhausting and busy. However, I come bearing good news!

Torquere Press let me know that they wanted to put out my story from an old anthology as a stand alone. It came out this past Wednesday and I'm so excited to see Chance and Tucker out there again! You can take a peek at it here.

Flesh and Blood is a story from the early Tinder days, back before Chris and Morgan told their own story. It shows what happens to my favorite firemen, Chance and Tucker, when they run into obstacles that threaten to destroy the carefully constructed relationship they've built. I feel it's pretty emotional and passionate.

You can read a sample HERE. Thanks for going to check it out!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails