Sunday, May 12, 2013

Stopping in v. briefly to post before I make sure the house is extra clean for Mother's Day brunch. We finally stopped trying to do lunch at a restaurant when my two toddler nephews wouldn't sit still. I guess that means I better stop eating all the cookies I made for today.

Really, really, really looking forward to having some free time to work on a languishing novel. I told my publisher I'd have something in for our anniversary month in September, so I suppose that means I better make good. I've got about 5 weeks until vacation, so my notes are all ready and waiting.

In short, happy Mother's Day to all you amazing moms who love to read M/M fiction. I'm not a mom to a human being, but I've got a few four-legged kids at home who whine for food and treats and attention.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails