Sunday, September 22, 2013

Happy Fall! I personally don't mind autumn, mostly because where I live it's not really much different than summer. California doesn't have seasons. We have sunny and mild, sunny and hot, or rainy. Fall can be just as warm as summer, and often is. Fire season extends way into October because of the dryness and heat.

I have friends who are lucky enough to experience real fall weather with all the gorgeous scenery that goes with it. Leaves turning red, fields turning gold, everything beautiful that nature has to offer. I think I'd enjoy the season more if I had that to look at. In any case, I know autumn tends to be the favorite season of a lot of people.

I leave you with a picture of a darling wedding cake that I found when I was searching for fall pictures. What a perfect autumn wedding these two must have had!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails