Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Happy-happy! + New Author!

Happy Canada Day to all the Canadians out there! And happy (almost) Independence Day to all the Americans! It's a week for fireworks and poutine, or fireworks and barbecues, depending on your geography. I intend to enjoy all of the above this week!

And while I have your attention, I must point you to this blog post from MuseItHOT! Publishing. My buddy Brent Archer is featured today and you should totally go check him out. All his links are over there, so I won't bog you down by repeating them here. His sexy post-apocalyptic short story comes out very soon, and there will be many other sexy stories following soon after. If you're looking for bite-sized goodness, you're in for quite the amuse-bouches.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails