Sunday, March 22, 2015

Available for pre-order!

Happy Sunday, slashers! I have things to tell you about!

1. First thing! The release date of the next book in the Never Too Early series had to be pushed back a little due to editing conflicts. The new release date is now April 15. Mark those calendars!

2. Second thing! Not only do we have a cover for the next book, but it's currently available for pre-order! Reserve your copy now and you'll get it mailed to you first thing on release day. Just look at this lovely cover. Clicking on the pic will take you to the pre-order page.


3. And finally, third thing! I have a very lovely and talented friend that offered to redo my website, and I took her up on that in a hot minute. Please go and take a look around. I hope to have blog content there soon.

Stems and Petals - M/M Fiction by Tory Temple

Chris and I are open to your opinions regarding this next chapter in Jake, Tor, Chance, and Tucker's lives. Feel free to email or comment!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails