Friday, May 22, 2009

Memorial Day movie hunks

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's noticed this but, man--there have been some really hunky dudes in geeky comicbook/sci-fi movies lately! I started tracking the phenomenon with Mr.Sexy himself, Hugh Jackman, in X-men Origins:Wolverine, chased that with the adorable-licious Mr. Spock in Star Trek, and ended at Dr.Manhattan in Watchmen. Now with the three-day weekend upon us, it's back to the movie house where the new Terminator flick seems poised to continue the trend of male cuties in sci-fi flicks.

Have a fun and safe Memorial Day, everyone!

5 comments:

Liz said...

I know. And believe me--I'm not complaining! LOL

Is that your work? (The Gambit pic...) If so... what are the chances of a Pyro pic? *smiles sweetly*

Emmy said...

GAMBIT! *covets*

Anne Cain said...

@Myc: , that's my Gambit doodle. :D And OMG--you're the second person who's asked for a Pyro pic. I'm so doing him! Wait...that didn't come out right...I meant, I'm so drawing him. Yeah, that's it...*cough*

@Emmy: You're so getting the big version once I color him up! :D

Liz said...

Hehe!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!! You MUST do... er... draw him!

Anne Cain said...

Bwahahahaha! You're awesome, Myc. XD

Related Posts with Thumbnails