Sunday, February 5, 2012

Crank-y

I started the day with an idea to write about football. I even wrote a scene for my online serial, CRANK, featuring the Patriots and the Superbowl. As the day wore on, I realized I wasn't doing much of anything, to anxious about the game to focus on anything productive. My big idea to blog about my team started to fade.

Now that the game is over -- and if you don't know how it went, don't ask – I have absolutely no interest in writing about it. I do, however, want to write. That has nothing to do with the game, and everything to do with tequila and a lack of time to write anything productive over the past week.

So, anyway, I'm off to write more CRANK as my own little way to drown my sorrows. If you'd like to join me, you can read CRANK free, with a new chapter every Sunday evening: http://thecrank.wordpress.com/table-of-contents/

Ciao,
Pia Veleno

PS The resolutions from last month went okay. I'll write an update at my home blog (http://piaveleno.com) sometime this week. I can't wait on one of them though – the punk rock story, tentatively titled A Hound's Love, has not only been submitted, but also accepted by Loose Id. Huzzah!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails