Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Looking Good

New cover! *pets it* This is the next thing you'll be seeing from me. It's about Dylan, Aaron's (from Collision Course)brother, the loud-mouthed one. The one with a touch of the doth protest too much. I really love the attitude and the eyes that the cover artist did for Dylan there in the foreground. It captures him perfectly. Look for Dylan and Mike to be getting on each other's nerves and turning each other's crank in August. It's available for preorder at Amazon. Now, I'm going back to guys with Bad Attitudes in Baltimore.

4 comments:

sylvan65 said...

I was absolutely thrilled when I found out "But My Boyfriend Is" is ready for pre-order! The cover is fab, can not wait to get my read on! Congratulations, and many thanks. Now I can settle in and wait for the next Bad in Baltimore...

Courtney said...

YAY! A new KA Mitchell AND there's going to be more Bad in Baltimore?!? What a great way to start my day!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! a new book and more on the way. And the cover is great.

Unknown said...

YAY!!! Pre-ordered...can't wait! The cover is awesome! Can't wait for more!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails