- My family and friends (That's sort of a given, isn't it? --See? I already feel silly and predictable.)
- My home and my kitties (Again, that's obvious, right? --Shut up, inner monologue! You aren't helping.)
- Creativity (This encompasses so many things: writing; theatre; cooking/baking; dancing... --Okay. I think I'm getting a little better at this.)
- eBooks (My publishers and editors; self-publishing options; readers (both the electronic and the human kind); my beta readers; my critique partner; friends who help me decipher the insanity that is Photoshop...)
- First-world problems (There's a light out under my microwave; The organic bananas at the store are much too green; My car needs a new headlight...)
You know what? For someone who pretty much only makes lists for grocery shopping, I think I did okay.
Is there anything you're especially thankful for that you'd like to share? Please post it in the comments. And Happy Thanksgiving! Even if you're not celebrating an official holiday. :-D