Sunday, November 11, 2012

Hello, readers. Sunday already? Wow. I know that the US and Canada have a 3-day weekend, which is always delightful to me on Sunday night when I know I don't have to work in the morning.

How's that Halloween candy stash coming along? Still got your mini Butterfingers and Twix and Reese's cups? I do, along with Tootsie Rolls, and I don't mind telling you that the pile is slowly diminishing. Hey, it's brain food for when I'm writing.

And speaking of brain food, the hubs and I discovered American Horror Story a few weeks ago and have been marathoning it ever since. We finally finished Season One last night. Season Two has already started and is waiting on the DVR for us. That's a pretty twisted show. Love it!

Hope your Sunday is filled with candy, like mine probably will be.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails