Sunday, August 4, 2013

Shh... Writer at Play

I'm writing!

In between running four miles, the dreaded groceries, washing a couple of loads of laundry, and giving the demanding cat his daily allotment of scratches and cuddles, I've managed to squeeze in 1500 words today. It's not much, but it's more than I've done in a couple of weeks. I'm about to dive back into that story, let my boys have some real fun, but first I wanted to drop in here before I ran out of time completely.

The only thing currently on my mind is this WiP and a project with a friend, so in lieu of a perspicuously poignant blog post, I'd like to share a couple of Pinterest boards with you. I've been an off-again-on-again user of Pinterest. Mostly on when work is sucking my brain dry and mostly off when I actually have a creative molecule left in my body. It's a huge time suck and a brain-number, so I couldn't have it any other way.

For your viewing (and drooling) pleasure...

Boys, Boys, Boys
Queer. Get Over It.
Beautiful Androgyny

Have a great August, dear Readers!
Pia Veleno

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails