Sunday, August 25, 2013

Wow, summer flies by in a blink, doesn't it? I've been vacationing and sunning and sleeping and mentally trying to prepare for the return to work of my day  job. Not easy. We also got a new puppy, so for the first time in my life I have THREE dogs at once. And we're not talking small ones, either. Pit bulls are big. Also awesome, if you were wondering. But three is a lot.

Next month is Torquere Press' 10th anniversary! There are going to be lots of contests and prizes and giveaways going on over there. In fact, there will be certain hours on certain days when you can download a book for free. I'll be back before then to let you know when mine is available. In the meantime, keep an eye on their website beginning September 1 for the celebration to begin.

Happy end of August, all! Keep reading.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails