Thursday, April 19, 2007

Thursday 13-blogging


Thirteen ways to blog


I'm kinda fascinated by blogging options and communities (which usually have blogs). So I decided to make a list. I realize that some of these are platforms and others are communities, so it's a bit of a mixed bag. But it's cool to think about how many options you have if you want to blog and/or network.

1. Wordpress
2. Blogger (heh)
3. Livejournal
4. MySpace
5. Facebook
6. Bebo
7. Ning
8. Textpattern
9. Journalscape
10. Typepad
11. MSN Spaces
12. Movable Type
13. Tripod

And I'm sure that's not all. I'm mostly familiar with Blogger, Wordpress, and Livejournal. Less so with MySpace (which seems difficult to navigate, although I know it's popular) and Journalscape. Facebook, Bebo and Ning seem like MySpaces, but I don't really know. The others I'm totally not familiar with. But if you know anything about any of these, especially the communities, tell me about them. I'm always curious!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!



The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

1 comment:

Amanda Young said...

I haven't heard of half of those. Guess I'm way behind (...again). *g*

Related Posts with Thumbnails