Well, I thought I'd try Thursday 13 here. I'm going to list 13 m/m stories I've read and enjoyed. This is certainly not an exhaustive list—there's a lot of good gay romances out there.
1. Jumping the Fence Stephanie Vaughn
2. Willow Bend Ally Blue
3. Without Reservations JL Langley
4. Hot Sauce Scott Pomfret and Scott Whittier
5. Hot Target Suzanne Brockmann (okay, m/m relationship is secondary and not, at least in this book, HEA)
6. Swordspoint Ellen Kushner (marketed as fantasy)
7. Cagebird Karin Lowachee (okay, really more science fiction than romance and very gritty)
8. Easy Ally Blue
9. With Love JL Langley
10. Crossing the Line Stephanie Vaughn
11. A Year and a Day Willa Okati
12. Blood Brothers Anne Cain and Barbara Sheridan
13. The Letter Willa Okati
I've been crazy busy or I would be reading more. Next up are Out for Christmas by Amelia Elias and Fatal Shadows by Josh Lanyon. But I'd love some more recs. What have you read lately and loved?