Monday, October 29, 2007

Something to ward off the chill...

I've been really busy this weekend doing edits for my upcoming M/M/F release, Bonded Hearts.
Today is the release of my book, Testing Passion. But it's not M/M so I won't go into that (but it's available at http://www.phaze.com/ ;) )
Meanwhile, I have my Christmas themed M/M story, enWrappture, being released Nov. 19th at Phaze as part of their Frost Heatsheet line. This is a follow-up book of my character Christopher who readers met in my Valentine themed book, At The Edge (also available at Phaze)

So here's a little peek...

We first meet young, charming, and sexy Christopher O’Malley on Valentine’s Night in New York City helping his friends Michael and Todd complete their most hidden fantasies. This night helped Christopher create his own flights of imagination where love and bondage were once just a passing fancy, along with an erotic BDSM book series written by Master Stafon.

Spending the Christmas holiday on the east coast, Christopher finds himself without family or friends. That is until he meets little Emily, her mother Devyn and her uncle Mason…a writer whose pen name is Master Stafon.

Christopher is instantly attracted to Mason, even before he discovers the man’s profession. As Christmas draws near, the holiday looks more appealing as Mason gives Christopher the opportunity of a lifetime. To experience some bondage play first hand. Could this be the gift that keeps on giving?

Excerpt:

“Tell me, Christopher.” Mason faced him, hip leaning against the counter. “Who is it that intrigues you the most? Me, Mason Romero or Master Stafon?”

Christopher stared into his deep chocolate eyes, falling further into their grasp. His lust spiked higher, his blood heating. He had the greatest urge to fall to his knees and worship Mason’s body. To have those striking long fingers touch him, run through his hair, scratch at his scalp. He shivered with exhilaration.

“Would you be offended if I said both?” His voice was deep with arousal.

Mason moved closer, the corner of his lip twitching, amused. “No, actually it pleases me.”

“It…it does?” Christopher was surprised. Was Mason actually interested in him?

Mason leaned closer, there was only an inch between their mouths. The scent of brewing coffee mingled with Mason’s spicy cologne. Christopher’s nose had never smelt a better scent. It made his body tingle and his cock twitch.

“Yes, Christopher.” Mason closed the distance and brushed his lips ever so softly over Christopher’s. “However, Master Stafon is just a character. I admit, he’s a part of me, but not all of who I am.”

“I understand that.” Christopher swallowed hard.

“And I’d be pleased to show you my dungeon. But only if you are willing to play. What do you say? Do you think you could handle me?”

Christopher was speechless, his throat working, trying to find his voice. His nerve endings were jumping with excitement, his imagination running wild. He gave up and just nodded his response.

Mason chuckled and moved away. His lips curved into a smile of unspoken promises of pleasure. “Let’s see if you can, Christopher.”

1 comment:

Sabrina Luna said...

Hot damn, Marty --sounds like some holiday spice to me! Yum! ;)

Hugs,
S )O(

Related Posts with Thumbnails