Saturday, November 24, 2007

All-day M/M Author chat

On Wings of Blue - Anne CainNow that Turkey Day is over and the first, worst shopping day of the holiday season is at an end, unwind with an all-day M/M author chat hosted by Literary Nymphs. Lots of great folks will be there sharing excerpts and prizes, including Luisa Prieto, Jet Mykles, Matthew Haldeman-Time, Katrina Strauss, Ally Blue...and me! I'll be drooling over everyone's excerpts, er, talking about some latest books like Pawprints and the upcoming ChildsPrey novel, Secret Moon, co-authored with the fab Barbara Sheridan.

I'm also jazzed about the release of On Wings of Blue this past week. The fairytale-themed story is short, but sweet, and one I hope readers enjoy. One thing is for sure--if you never imagined that butterflies could be slashed, guess AGAIN. :o)

2 comments:

Sabrina Luna said...

That was an *awesome* chat! Oooo --another great cover! Anne Cain's yummy yaoi art is just breathtaking! :)

Hugs,
S )O(

Anne Cain said...

Thanks, Sabrina! *hears* I'm so glad you made it to the chat also; I always have a blast and it's because folks like you help to make the event fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails