Sunday, December 7, 2008

the squeal heard round the world.

I missed my day two weeks ago because I was walking in the Breast Cancer 3-Day. I'll spare everyone the horror of the picture I took of a blister on my foot, because wow. No one needs to see that. Instead I'll just say that my husband was fascinated by the size and shape of it and then went to work and told everyone how gross it was. I knew I married him for a reason.

I'll admit right out that I'm totally using this blog today for a shameless bit of promotion and self-congratulation. BOTH novels that I entered in the Eppie Awards this year, Tinder and Tabula Rasa, were chosen to be finalists. I am thrilled about this and will likely be attending at least the awards banquet in March, if not a day or two of the convention itself.

And! This is lovely timing, actually, because I just got word from my publisher that Embers, the sequel to Tinder, is coming out on January 31 and will be available in print with the original novel. More rejoicing ensued. I'll keep everyone updated on that as the release date gets closer.

Tinder is available for purchase here.

Tabula Rasa is available for purchase here.

And now, to make this post visually pleasing, how about some firemen and cowboy pictures? They're my favorite.











Happy Sunday, everyone.

7 comments:

K.A. Mitchell said...

That's great, Tory. Congratulations! I really enjoyed Tinder. I look forward to Embers.

Keira Andrews said...

Ohhh, I can't wait to get Tinder and Embers together in print! I will require an autograph, Ms. Temple. :D

Tory Temple said...

Thank you, KA! I was pleased, to say the least. :D

And Ms. Andrews, you will get a personally signed copy. I myself happen to be eagerly awaiting Daybreak. :D :D :D

Cat Grant said...

Congrats, Tory! I also made the EPPIE finals in the LGBT category. Hope to meet you in Vegas. ;)

Liz said...

Chris and Morgan in PRINT??? WOOOO!!!!!!!!!

And HUGE congrats on the Eppies, hun! :D

Lily said...

Congratulation!! Looking forward to Embers, I loved Chris and Morgan's story :)

Tory Temple said...

Many congrats to you too, Cat! Best of luck and I'll definitely be at the banquet, but probably not the rest of the convention.

Hey Myc, it's true. :D I wrote a Single Shot for their sequel, so it's all coming out together under one cover. Woo! xoxo

Thanks so much, Lily! You've been great with the support and it's much appreciated. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails