Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Sunday.... Supposedly.

So, it's Superbowl Sunday here in the US, which means men everywhere are gearing up to drink a lot of beer and watch the big game. Don't get me wrong, there are probably women watching too, but I think they're less about the actual sport and more about watching men in tight pants give each other "good game" pats on the butt.

I mean, um. Just me? Okay then. *blush*

Happy Superbowl. I'll be on my couch with the spinach dip, waiting for funny commercials and hopefully a butt-pat here and there.

2 comments:

veinglory said...

Personally I watch sports for the game. But after 3 superbowls I have come to the conclusion I prefer rugby. They may not wear skin tight clothes but I prefer a running game....

Maia Strong said...

Me, I'm waiting for Spring Training. Here that means funny ads (our team has the best TV ads), boys in tight pants, and a sport I actually enjoy.

Have fun watching the Superbowl. May there be many, many butt-pats. :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails