Monday, October 27, 2008

The holidays are coming...

Those automatic reminders are great! :) I've been so busy the past couple of weeks with a variety of projects, that I'd forgotten today was my day to blog. *sigh* So, I thought I'd do a little promoing for my upcoming holiday books.


See my pretty, drool-worthy new cover! :P Perfect for my new M/M and more holiday story from Loose-Id, A Gift Worth Sharing. It's set for release Dec. 9th.
Nate and Kyle, from A Master's Love are back.

The holidays have arrived and Kyle can't wait to get away with his lover. What he doesn't know is that Nate has a special surprise waiting at their destination. As old memories of a failed attempt at a threesome surface, Kyle's determined to face them. But will it strengthen their relationship or break what they've been building for the last two years?

No Ordinary Holdiay is a M/M/F holiday story that's due to be released Dec. 8th at Phaze. It focuses on Devyn, whom we met in last years holiday story enWrappture (Christopher and Mason's story). However, it has some yummy manlove in it also, so it's still appropriate. ;)
As a descendent of Kris Kringle, a.k.a. Santa Clause, Devyn Rhodes has been bestowed with special abilities her family has coined as the gift. Only her late husband and those of blood relation has ever given her reprieve from the flashes and noise that surrounds her. That is until Cam and Jacob come knocking on her door. The silence aside, her unusual attraction to both men is almost overwhelming as the gift can be.

What’s a woman to do when she’s snowed in with two arousing men and lust comes caling?

Note: This is related to two previous Phaze Heatsheet releases, but is a stand alone story.
I'll get together some excerpts together by my next turn to post.
Now that you've seen what I have coming out come December, what are your favorite holiday stories? Do you have one you read every year?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails