Thursday, October 30, 2008

I can't think of anything to talk about









So, I'm going to give you some pictures instead.




This is my Halloween Tree. I have various vintage and reproduction blown glass ornaments I've collected over the years. I have various Dias De Los Muertos figures from Mexico, devils from Venuzela and Columbia as well.





This year I created my offrenda for Vincent Price. Put my various Shakespear plays from the 1900s, a glass black cat (he did a movie "Black Cat"), my peruvian pot (he was vary into Native American art), my Dharma cloves (he smoked all his life...couldn't find what brand though), bowls of candy (his family owned one of the most sucessful candy companies), my life sized vampire skull...and flowers of course.

We didn't quite get around to making Alfreniques (sugar skulls this year...although the spawn and I whipped up some chocolate ones.

As you can see, my walls are pretty much painted for Halloween year round. And, much of what I have and use for decoations, well you can find it out and about on shelves and such, if you look close.

2 comments:

JenB said...

Wow, what cool decorations! Do you decorate like this for most holidays, or just Halloween?


Heh...weird...word verification for this post is "spoider".

James Buchanan said...

I do it for Halloween. Christmas is SG's holiday. I have allergies so we have to have fake trees...we're up to three. The two in the dining room are color coordinated (and people think I'm channeling Martha?)

Related Posts with Thumbnails