Monday, September 7, 2009

Come and see me this month!

September is going to be an extremely busy month for me this year. Rather than blast you with multiple posts about where I am and what I'm doing, I thought I would consolidate all of my events this month into one handy-dandy blog for you. Below you'll find a list of what I have planned, as well as links to each event. Feel free to email me if you have any questions or need additional information.

lfp19poster.jpg


On September 12th I will be at The Crucible in DC for the fetish fleamarket, from 11am-6pm, as well as the play party held later that evening from 8pm-2am. Authors Beth Wylde and DL King will be there as well. For times, cost, directions and more details visit:

http://www.the-crucible.com/LFandP19.htm

pride09-poster.jpg


On September 20th I'll be at Pride in the Park in Roanoke, Virginia from 11am-6pm. This year I'll be sharing space with Vincent Diamond and JM Snyder. For more info on location, times and more visit their website at: http://www.roanokepride.com/pride-20.html

pridedurham20070529logofinal.png

On September 26th I'll be at Durham's Pridefest from 10am-5pm, along with authors Beth Wilde and Vincent Diamond. For more info please visit their website: http://www.ncpride.org/pride/

For the moment, I think that's about it for me. As if that isn't enough for one month, right? I hope if any of you are in the areas mention above that you'll stop by and say hello.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails