Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New Release

My new novel came out last Wednesday from Torquere!

Client Privileges by Maia Strong

Jonas Vaneau's life seems ordinary, with days working at law courts and evenings at home with his cat, plus countless Sabbath dinners with his parents and an endless string of potential brides. Meanwhile, an unusual encounter with seemingly ordinary brothel client Jonas causes Micah Hartshorn considerable consternation. When Jonas inexplicably bursts past his emotional defenses, Micah can't even fall back on his professional skills to help him.

The attraction between Micah and Jonas grows, despite their misgivings. As they grow closer, all personal problems are swept up in political unrest when new laws threaten both men's livelihoods. When even greater troubles send Jonas' world spinning beyond his control, it's up to Micah to save Jonas from the downward spiral if he can.

*****

And now that that's out there, I've been better able to focus on new (i.e. languishing on the back burner) stuff. I went through my To Do List the other day and came up with this:

Wait to hear on new novella submission
Wait to submit other novella until I hear on first novella
Wait to hear back from my beta readers on m/m/f erotic fantasy menage novel
Wait to hear back from my beta readers on m/m contemporary paranormal novel
Get my lazy ass back to work on second contemporary paranormal novel and/or f/f fantasy novel

Needless to say, this means I am reduced to doing some REAL WORK. Now if only the weather would cooperate and get all gloomy out so that I'm more inclined to snuggle up with a warm laptop and do some damned writing. So you tell me (since I'm obviously too lazy wishy-washy to decide for myself)... Which one should I work on first: contemporary paranormal or fantasy?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails