Sunday, March 28, 2010

It's baseball season! Well, almost. Opening Day here in the states is a little over a week away and I just cannot wait. I'm currently watching A League of Their Own and getting myself all hyped up for a full six months of boys in tight white pants. Allow me to show you what I mean.







Yes, baseball season calls to mind many, many reasons for men to touch each other. I love the "good game" butt pat, especially.












As you can see, there are lots of reasons to love baseball season. Go out this year and cheer for your favorite boys, okay? If you're lucky, you might catch a butt pat happening out there on the pitcher's mound.

3 comments:

Maia Strong said...

OMG, the one with Sweet Lou (Piniella - Cubs) is f*ing hilarious! I love it!

I am counting the days until OPENING DAY! In the meantime, I content myself with Spring Training games on the radio--all the fun with none of the stress. ;)

Anonymous said...

:D Who doesn't love those butt slaps? Sends naughty thoughts thru my mind. *wink*

Tory Temple said...

HA, ladies! I'd love to go to a game with both of you. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails