Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Getting My Scottish On

It was the local Scottish Highland Games this weekend and for the third year in a row, I actually got to go and play with my fellow Scottish-Americans. Needless to say, there were many, many men in kilts. There was a lot of this:
And a whole lot of this:


Sad to say, I did not see any of this:

(I haven't a clue whose image that is, but word up to ya because it is gorgeous!)

And my hubby bought one of these:
(Okay, not that one precisely, but I just dig the hell outta that pic, don't you?)

I'm a traditionalist, you see. I firmly believe that men should be wearing the kilts and women should be wearing the bifurcated garments, i.e. the pants.

And on a side note (because clearly with all the non-bifurcated garments I saw this weekend, my mind's priorities are a little mixed up) my latest novella, False Dawn came out last week. You should totally go check it out over on TQ's website! And you can find the release day author bonus scene I wrote to go with it on my website!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails