Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you like your men?

For the first time in a while I've had a little extra money and wanted to buy a book or two. Real life has really had me swamped the summer and I was really in the mood for a good M/M book to relax with. My poor e-reader has been sitting too long and wants to be used again. I went to my usual haunts as well as looking through my 'wish lists' in my favorites or suppliers. Even looked through some review groups.

That's when I realized there so much to choose from and it all revolves around how you like your guy.  Do you like your heros vamp or were (or both)? Maybe some space traveler or dragon slayer/or layer if the dragon is a shifter. ;) They can be erotic or maybe just romantic. Oh, let's not forget the cops or firemen. *drool* Then there's the delicious cowboys...probably some Indians if I look hard enough. There's even some historical scoundrals and hot hunky pirates calling. And last but not least, just yummy men of today (contemporary).

So many choices. How does one choose? I still haven't because I like them all - LOL Hopefully I'll make a decision before the weekend because I'll be out of town next week.

So how do you like your men?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't be talked into liking just about anything. Reading-wise. As far as men go. Anyhoo... Right now I'm staring too long at your cowboy and wishing he wasn't wearing the jeans ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails