Thursday, August 12, 2010

Tools for Writing

No, really -- tools for writing! What do you think of this new BioErgonomic pen designed by Mohsen Tafazzoly? As far as "ergonomic" goes, I'm thinking the "bio" aspect could be a little rough on the wrist:



But look, it comes in colors! (Take that as you will...)



More details on the handy dandy pen-is here:

http://www.yankodesign.com/2010/08/03/bioergonomic/


The designer seems to think women are more likely to use his creation than men, but I think plenty of boys out there would know exactly how to take this one in hand! Personally, I think it would be fun to sign autographs with these at a convention. Maybe I could deduct a set from my income taxes? (Considering my career, it would be just another amusing "itemized deduction" for the IRS to shake their heads at.)

4 comments:

Julie Lynn Hayes said...

Of course you could, anything which pertains to your writing, which includes anything for convention use, is totally tax deductible! And you don't have to tell them what it is, just lump it in a supplies type category!

Hooray for knowing something about tax returns!

Katrina Strauss said...

Jules ~ Trust me, if it's for biz, it gets included! And yes, under one lump sum, though I keep all receipts in the event I'm ever asked for specifics. It would be interesting to explain the pen-is for sure!

K. Z. Snow said...

It's very, uh ... aerodynamic, although I'm not sure why that should be important. O_O

Katrina Strauss said...

KZ ~ Hmm, think we could play darts with them? That would add an interesting twist to "Bull's Eye!"

Related Posts with Thumbnails