Thursday, July 17, 2008

Plot Lines and Wayward Musi

Those two seem to go hand-in-hand, don't they?

My Muse is bad about wandering, though I imagine that's no surprise to those who know me. *smirks*

Take now, for instance.

I have a BDSM novella I need to finish, starring Ian and Kale from our Phaze Fetish HeatSheet, Onyx. Well...does my Muse want to work on that? Oh, no! He wants to play with Triarius and Lance and numerous other characters. *head.desk*

*sighs* See? We writers are plagued with Wayward Musi the likes of which... Well, they're just plain annoying, is what.

2 comments:

Lily said...

Mychael, Sorry to hear your Muse has gone wandering :{ ... however, if said Muse is trying to get another story out on Triarius and Lance, all I can say is Yeah!!!! Positively love those two. *grins* Sorry, not sorry, really can't decide now ;p
Lily

Liz said...

ROFL! Thanks, hun. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails