Thursday, October 22, 2009

New Release: As Above, So Below (NWS excerpt!)



Kris Sierra has wanted Ashley Moreau for a very long time. Problem is: Ashley is the brother of Kris’ best friend… and Ashley isn’t out. When they finally give into the attraction between them, it sets off a chain of events that culminate in Ashley coming out to Kris’ parents, who are trying to set Kris up with a woman, in a rather dramatic way.

Get your copy here!

***

Excerpt:

Kris forced himself to focus on his work, but the words on the screen ran together the more his mind drifted. Normally, he liked his job as a copyeditor, but today, his thoughts kept meandering off onto long black hair and startling green eyes. Kris groaned and leaned back in his chair, eyes closing as he rubbed them with the heels of his hands. The phone ringing a second later startled the hell out of him.

With a mind to get off the phone as soon as humanly possible, Kris answered it. “Harman and Associates. Kris Sierra speaking.”

“You sound utterly thrilled.”

Kris sat up a bit straighter and grinned. “Well, speak of the devil.”

“Hmm… last I checked, I don’t have horns.”

“So how’s your day going?”

“Oh…” Ashley’s voice lowered a little. “Much better now. Yours?”

Kris glanced up, noted his office door was closed, and sat back in his chair. “Definitely better here, too. Where are you?”

“Work.”

“Where do you work now anyway?”

Kris heard a door shut, then Ashley chuckled softly. “Look out your window.”

“Huh?” Kris turned his chair and peered out of his second story office window onto the street below. “Okay. What am I looking for?”

“Building across the street, second row of windows to your right, third window up.”

Kris squinted and laughed when he saw someone waving from the designated window. “Well, I’ll be damned. What is that?”

“Medical office,” Ashley said.

“Oh… wow. And here I half-expected you to still be working in some pagan shop like you did in high school.”

“Nah. This pays more, and besides, I have my own office, even if it is rather small.”

“Same here.” Kris waved back, then turned around, propping his feet up on the edge of his rather-cluttered desk. “Not a busy day, huh?”

“Not really, thankfully. Had several appointments come in this morning, but things have tapered off.”

“What do you do there?” Kris toyed with his pen, twirling it between his fingers like he used to do with drumsticks back in high school.

“Lab tech – been here for a couple of years. I actually thought about going headlong into medicine, maybe as a nurse, at one point.”

“Why haven’t you?”

“Eh. In a rut, I suppose. Comfortable here for the time being.”

“Yeah, I know that feeling. I like being a copyeditor, even though I have the expertise at this point to run the magazine myself.”

“So… what are you doing right now?”

Kris grinned and shifted in his seat a little. “Sitting in my chair, feet kicked up on my desk, wishing to God you were here sucking my cock.”

Ashley groaned, the sound drawing a shudder out of Kris. “I like that idea.”

“What are you doing?” Kris asked when he heard the faint but distinct sound of a zipper descending.

“Entertaining that wish of yours… at least mentally.” A couple heartbeats passed and Ashley moaned softly. “God, I’d love to suck you off. Love your cock -- so thick, filling my mouth…”

Oh, fuck. Kris dropped his free hand to his lap and rubbed himself through his pants. “Thank God I’m wearing black jeans,” he muttered. “What are you doing right now?”

“Stroking.” Ashley hummed and Kris heard him sucking on something. “Licking precome off my fingers.” Another second passed and Ashley gasped, “Kris. God, that feels good… Wanna jack off while you fuck my mouth.”

“Aw, shit.” Kris got his pants open and his cock pushed out into his waiting palm. He groaned, head falling back, phone pressed to his ear. “Yeah… Keep talking, babe.”

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails