Thursday, October 1, 2009

Trying to get rid of the trucker butt

And not that I'm like, huge or anything, but it's either drop some pounds or go another waist size up in my jeans. So, it's diet time. BELCH.

For me that means that my coffee flavoring these days is not the wonderful French Vanilla or Dulce de Leche, but rather the Ralph's brand of diet shake mix. Very interesting flavor btw. Sort of bitter mocha. And yeah, the creamers don't have all that many calories...if you stick to their little measurement guide. I, however, tend to have a little coffee with my creamer. Or as the Gunny Sarge F-buddy I used to have would say as he shoved me out of bed with his size 11 boot in my ass, "Your coffee-pudding is ready."

Now to go dig out whatever less than 200calorie delight Stofers has cooked up to take with me to the office.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails