Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Trend Killer

This is Zoe showing her extreme distaste for one of the newest obsessions of Publishing Land. Can you guess? Can you?

I'll give you a hint.


A curved clawtip taps the stretched skin of his belly. Around him, trees rustle with wind and wildlife. The moon catches on a nearby puddle that is too dark to be part of the forest; too dark to be anything good. In the middle of it, something floats.

He eyes it, crawling over curiously. Two clawtips fish out the material and his laugh explodes with the edge of a howl.

He taps his belly again, over the hefty swell that is smoothing away as digestion works its magic. "Forgot this," he whispers and sucks down the bloodied piece of hood.


Can we move on to the next Big Thing (tm) now?



ETA: Apparently for the first time in my life, I was too subtle. Or random. Anyway, had a few people ask so I'll just share: I'm poking fun at the Fairy Tale lust everyone seems to have lately.

This is the Big Bad Wolf eating Little Red Riding Hood.

I may have been slightly gory. Slightly. *dimples*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol. Have the wolf go after tinkerbell next ;)

JenB said...

I have no idea what this post is about. I have a mental block that doesn't allow me to process 1st person present. :P

Ooh, nice avatar. *liiiiick*

Funny, 'cause I'm reading a book right now called Big Bad Wolf. :D

JenB said...

HAHA. See? I hate present tense so much I didn't even bother to check the POV! :P

Anonymous said...

Cool blog you got here. I'd like to read something more concerning this matter. Thnx for posting this info.
Sexy Lady
Call girls

Related Posts with Thumbnails