Saturday, March 14, 2009

Join me at the Rainbow Book Fair in NYC!



Phaze Books has a table at the first ever Rainbow Book Fair in New York City, two weeks from now. We'll have copies of our hottest GLBT titles from authors like Jade Falconer, James Buchanan, Mychael Black and Shayne Carmichael, L.E. Bryce, and more. We'll have have various Coming Together anthologies on hand and other goodies to give away. I'll be there manning the table, though I won't yet have any M/M in print for sale. The good news is, though, my story "Why Why Zed" (a Phaze Urban release) will be part of Metropolitan Passions, Vol. 1, the first Urban anthology collection. I'll be sharing space with two other M/M authors. This is my first M/M story to go to print!

Visit the site of The Center for directions to the fair. Hope to see you!

1 comment:

Clare London said...

Hi Leigh, I'll be there too, with Dreamspinner Press. Look forward to meeting you!
Clare :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails