Sunday, March 22, 2009

Round Robin Part IX

Oh man, I can't believe it's Round Robin time again! Wow. Does time speed up as you get older, or is it just me? I think that should be someone's doctoral thesis or something O_O

Anyhow, on with my contribution. I have no idea what I'm about to write, so we'll just see what happens, shall we? Heh *g*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm not tired." Matthew swallowed a yawn so it wouldn't give away his lie. The last thing he needed right now was to fall asleep. Until he put a few hundred miles between himself and his aunt and uncle, sleep was a luxury. After what he'd seen them do...

He shivered in spite of himself. He'd never much liked Aunt Coco and Uncle Donald, but they'd taken him in when his mom left. They'd given him a roof over his head, provided a sullen housekeeper to make sure he ate, slept and went to school, and left him pretty much to his own devices. Their only unbreakable rule was "stay out of sight when we have company," a rule he'd never broken until today.

God, if only I could've gotten that damn job. I'd've been able to rent an apartment and move out of their house weeks ago, and I never would've seen--

"Matthew?"

With a violent start, Matthew blinked and focused on Cole's concerned face. "Yeah?"

"Are you all right?"

"Sure, I'm fine. Why? Why would you ask that?"

"You were a million miles away just now." Cole let ouf a deep sigh. Setting his sketch pad on the counter, he took both of Matthew's hands in his. "Look, I don't know what's going on with you. But it's pretty obvious that you're running from something."

Alarm bells clanged in Matthews skull. He fought to keep his panic off his face. "I don't know what you mean."

"Yeah, you do." The corners of Cole's mouth tipped up in a wry smile. "I know it's none of my business who or what has you so scared. But no one knows you're here. You're safe, for now. Rest for a while. Then we'll figure out some way to get you out of here without being spotted. Okay?"

Warmth spread like a wave through Matthew's chest. He ignored it. No way was Cole doing this out of niceness. He wanted something, and Matthew knew damn well what that something was. Cole's palms were damp, his breath coming short and fast. Flushed cheeks and dilated pupils? Oh yeah. As much as Cole had tried to deny it, he wanted Matthew. Badly. It was painfully obvious.

Not that getting fucked by Cole would be any sort of hardship. In fact, the more Matthew thought about it, the more he liked the idea.

Lacing his fingers through Cole's, Matthew stepped closer and tilted his head until he felt the rapid puff of Cole's breath against his lips. Cole trembled, but didn't move, and Matthew was glad.

"What are you doing?" Cole whispered.

Matthew smiled. "Giving you what you want." He closed the distance between them and sealed his mouth to Cole's.

TBC.....

Next O_O

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails