Sunday, March 1, 2009

March is supposed be a sign of Spring

Happy March! February flew by, as I knew it would. Short month, a holiday weekend in there somewhere (for the Americans, anyway), busy times. March never seems to go as quickly for me. Although perhaps this year will be different, since most of my weekends have already been booked up. I'll be at Epicon next weekend, so anyone else in the vicinity, come on by and say hi! I've got two books that finaled in the GLBT category, Tinder and Tabula Rasa. I'm in fantastic company with the other finalists, and I now know what people mean when they say it was an honor just to be nominated. The other books that are up for the EPPIE award are all amazing.

Tinder, by the way, is now available in print with its sequel, Embers. Check them out and let me know what you think! I'm proud of both stories.

I'll leave you with a little glimpse of spring. These two boys sure look happy to be leaping naked through a field.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails