Saturday, March 28, 2009

Worth Repeating

I know I posted this at my last turn on the blog, but as the Rainbow Book Fair is today it bears repeating. If you're in the city tomorrow stop by and shop. When you consider the condition of the publishing industry right now - with bookstores closing and publishing houses cutting staff - it's important now more than ever to support the authors and houses you enjoy. A good turnout tomorrow could mean the opportunity for another fair next year. If you love the manlove, come out and prove it.


Phaze Books has a table at the first ever Rainbow Book Fair in New York City, two weeks from now. We'll have copies of our hottest GLBT titles from authors like Jade Falconer (who will be making an appearance!!!!!), James Buchanan, Mychael Black and Shayne Carmichael, L.E. Bryce, and more. We'll have candy and a drawing for a $50 Phaze Gift Certificate. Look forward to seeing you there.

Visit the site of The Center for directions.

1 comment:

Louisa Edwards said...

I wish I could've been there! I'll be in the city this week, why couldn't they have waited? LOL

Hope you had a good turnout.

Related Posts with Thumbnails