Thursday, March 26, 2009

Some good reads as of late...

Here lately, I've been doing a bit of reading. It's not something I usually have the chance to do since I'm typically busy with the kids, writing, or whatever. But I've been trying to make the time.

So what have I been reading?

Some of the past few M/M books I've read that I really enjoyed are:

The Slayer's Apprentice - Zathyn Priest (no, I'm not just being biased here--it's an amazing book)

Perfect Man - Shawn Lane

Poor Boy - Jaime Samms

Soren's Surrender - Anna Leigh Keaton

If you haven't read any of the above books, I highly recommend them. :D

8 comments:

Emily said...

I can confirm that The Slayer's Apprentice is indeed a *phenomenal* book. I highly recommend that anyone who like to read crimes stories grabs a copy. I gasped. Really loudly. It was brilliant!!

Liz said...

:D See? I'm not biased! LOL

Jaime Samms said...

O.O The same post with Slayer's apprentice? What? I'm very flattered. (He isn't being biased. It's a really good book. I loved it, and I don't read that genre.)

Liz said...

I LOVED your book, Jaime! :D

Jaime Samms said...

:) That means a lot, Myc. It's had very mixed reviews. People love it ot really just don't.

Liz said...

Quite frankly, I can't see how they wouldn't like it. Though I do have to ask... anymore from them in the future?? :D

Jaime Samms said...

*grins and proceeds to be shameless*

Moving Day is out at Freya's Bower, (http://www.freyasbower.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=10&products_id=193)and a certain terriffice beta reader has just had her hands on the next one (As Advertised) and I'm working on polishing it up. There will also be an anthology coming out from loveyoudevine, hisandhiskisses, along with Nix Winter and MJ King.

(you asked)

And I believe some people thought Poor Boy was too dark, not romanc-y enough, but it was the story that had to be told, and I stand by it. I'm very proud of it.

Liz said...

I'm definitely gonna have to read that one!

And I'm glad you stayed true to the story. Yes, Poor Boy is dark, but it's not shallow--it's gripping and intense and DAMN good. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails