Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Turn-about's fair play, right?

So a fortnight ago (and may I just interject that I love any opportunity to use the word "fortnight"?) I posted about a 1993 newspaper article I'd rediscovered. Well, also on that page was an article under the headline "Tying genes to sexuality tool for bias?" That's right. 1993 was when they were looking for the "gay gene". (We won't go into my feelings on that. Really. We don't want to open that can of worms when I've had only half of my first cuppa java for the day.) Well, following the old saying that turn-about is fair play, a friend just happened to send me a link to this video. Enjoy.



I want to work for the Pink Tiger Research Institute. ;)

1 comment:

Louisa Edwards said...

*snerk* Thanks for posting! I haven't seen CNNN before. I usually go to the Onion for all my faux news needs.

Related Posts with Thumbnails