Sunday, January 27, 2013

Wow, I missed my last Sunday! Funny how time really does get away from you. Well, when you're in Las Vegas, anyway. There are no clocks ANYWHERE except in your hotel room.

I was in Vegas to see the Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Soul 2 Soul concert at the Venetian. Totally worth it. Many, many writing ideas were spawned during that 90 minutes. Hopefully some of them will even make it to paper!

Not much else going on with me. California is pretty soggy and wet right now, but that's standard winter here. It does allow for writing time since I'm not tempted outdoors by the gorgeous weather. Still working on a sequel to By the Numbers with Chris Owen, so expect that sometime in late 2013. I have a re-release in March. Will reveal more of that as it gets closer.

Not all blog entries have to be brilliant, right? Because this one was not. Happy Sunday, slashers!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails