Sunday, November 22, 2015

3 more days...

... until release day! That's right, November 25 is just around the corner. The day before American Thanksgiving, in fact, so believe me when I say that Chris and I are EXTRA thankful this year!

(Ignore the fact that she's actually Canadian and doesn't celebrate American Thanksgiving. She will celebrate it through me.)

We have three gorgeous new covers for all the Never Too Early books, and you can now get them IN PRINT! Links here:


And the cover for Never Too Early: Full Circle (currently available for preorder) is just as beautiful as the other two. Huge props to Kris Norris for her hard work!



Be sure and tune in to the Romance for the Rest of Us blog on Wednesday. Chris and I will be hosting, sharing some stories about writing this series together, divulging tidbits about Jake and Tor and Chance and Tucker, and answering questions. Looking forward to seeing all of you there!






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails