Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy 2008

I hope everyone had a happy and safe celebration last night!

My resolution for 2008 is to write more, and to write more effectively. I've never been one to really write outlines for books -- I tend to just let things flow. But I think it's a good idea to plan things out a bit more, always keeping in mind that inspiration will strike as I'm writing.

I'm also not one for having multiple works in progress -- I usually focus on only one story at a time. However, I always have different things swirling around in my head, so I'm resolving to take more notes and write snippets of other stories to come back to later.

Anyone else have writing-related resolutions?

2 comments:

JMS Books LLC said...

I also try not to write more than one thing at a time, because I've always been afraid I won't finish what I've started. But with the schedule I've set for myself in 2008, that will have to change!

Keira Andrews said...

Good luck! Let's hope we both have a successful 2008.

Related Posts with Thumbnails