Thursday, August 25, 2011

Check it out!

Here's a recent news story that caught my eye:

People soon to be on loan at British Columbia library
http://www.canada.com/life/story.html?id=5266639

If you know me, then you'll know my mind went there -- what if you could borrow a hot construction worker? Or maybe a mechanic, CEO, or male stripper? There's an M/M idea just waiting to be written here...

Hot manlove fantasies aside, who would you like to "check out" from the library?


Cheers,
Katrina Strauss
http://www.katrinastrauss.com/

4 comments:

Saritza Hernandez said...

I had a friend who wrote a sci-fi/futuristic short erotic story for a magazine a few years back (2005) where you could "check out" your fantasy from the local library. It was hetero but I would've LOVED to see it written as a m/m novel.

Julie Lynn Hayes said...

Call me practical, but I'd love to check out a historian that I could pepper with questions about how people lived in different eras, and who would know intimate details of people in all different periods!

I guess that makes me a bit of a nerd, huh? lol

Katrina Strauss said...

Saritza ~ Your friend's on the right track. The possibilities are delicious!

Julie ~ That could work! It would also be neat if we could check out actual historical figures. Imagine Lord Byron reading one of his own poems...

Julie Lynn Hayes said...

If that were possible, I'd be taking me home some Cardinal Richelieu! lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails