Sunday, December 25, 2011

It's Christmas! I am actually all alone today for several reasons. My husband is working, my family doesn't celebrate the religious aspects of Christmas, and we all got together last night for Christmas Eve/5th night of Hanukkah. There was much food, many presents, and a good time had by all.

Being Jewish on Christmas is a strange thing sometimes. We're usually invited to spend Christmas dinner with family friends, but they're not in town this year. I don't attend church today, obviously. If my husband were home, we'd hang out together and maybe go see a movie, but alas. Firemen don't get holidays off.

I'm okay with this, however! I have lots of gifts to sort through and put away and plenty of TV shows on the DVR. And the seasonal treats on the counter, ha. I hope you are having the least-stressful holiday possible today, folks. Take some time out to be good to yourself.

See you in 2012!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays. Any plans for any future stories involving Chris, Morgan, Tucker or Chance?

Tory Temple said...

I've learned never to say never. Chance had a small part in my last novel, By the Numbers (cowritten with Chris Owen). He'll likely feature again in the sequel.

I've had a few chapters of the third installment of the Tinder series on my harddrive for a while, but Chris and Morgan haven't been speaking up much lately. :) I do plan on getting back to that book at some point, though.

Thank you for your interest!

Related Posts with Thumbnails